To: All S.R.A.C.C. Members,
Attached is a nomination form for the E. Wilson Green Award and Future Leaders Award (new this year) presented by the Spring River Area Chamber of Commerce.
The E. Wilson Green Award was first given in 1990 and is presented in memory of the late Chamber leader, E. Wilson Green, who served as a board member and was an instrumental participant in the Chamber for many years.
The award is presented to a person or organization for outstanding contributions to the Chamber and/or this community. This Nominee does not have to be a member of the S.R.A.C.C. Please give proper and due consideration to a deserving person or organization for this outstanding award.
RULES FOR E.WILSON GREEN AWARD: DEADLINE: December 6, 2018
- The candidate should have distinguished himself/herself by love of and vigorous support for the community.
- The honoree must be present at the award presentation (January 22, 2019 or weather date Jan. 29, 2019).
- No previous E.Wilson Green Award winner may be nominated or receive the award again.
- Candidate must live in the Spring River Area, which includes: Ash Flat, Hardy, Highland, Cherokee Village or surrounding areas.
All nominations will be reviewed by the Executive Board of Directors. The Board will select the top three (3) nominees and these names will appear on the Ballot. This ballot will be mailed to all members to be voted on.Each Chamber member will have only one (1) vote.
FUTURE LEADERS AWARD: DEADLINE: December 15, 2018
- Must be 18 or under and has not graduated High School yet.
- Must actively work to create a better community (This can be through volunteerism, supporting peers in a positive manner and being a productive member of society).
- Actions which qualify must have been to benefit the Spring River and/or surrounding areas.
- Must be present to receive award during the banquet and, hopefully, be able to present the award to the following year’s recipient..
- Candidate should have distinguished himself/herself by love of and vigorous support for the community.
- Candidate must live in the Spring River Area, which includes: Ash Flat, Hardy, Highland, Cherokee Village or surrounding areas
(This Award will be determined by a committee of community leaders.
2018 E.WILSON GREEN & FUTURE LEADER AWARD Nomination form