RE: E. WILSON GREEN AWARD & FUTURE LEADERS AWARD NOMINATIONS
DEADLINE: December 6, 2019
Attached is a nomination form for the E. Wilson Green Award and the Future Leaders Award that will be presented by the Spring River Area Chamber of Commerce at their annual banquet on Feb 4, 2020 (or Feb.11 if weather is bad).
The E. Wilson Green Award was first given in 1990 and is presented in memory of the late Chamber volunteer/leader, E. Wilson Green, who served as a board member and was an instrumental participant in the Chamber for many years.
The award is presented to a person or organization for outstanding contributions to the Chamber and/or this community. This Nominee does not have to be a member of the S.R.A.C.C. Please give proper and due consideration to a deserving person or organization for this outstanding award.
RULES FOR E.WILSON GREEN AWARD:
- The candidate should have distinguished himself/herself by love of and vigorous support for the community.
- The honoree must be present at the award presentation (Feb.4, 2020 or weather date Feb.11, 2019).
- No previous E.Wilson Green Award winner may be nominated or receive the award again.
- Candidate must live in the Spring River Area, which includes: Ash Flat, Hardy, Highland, Cherokee Village or surrounding areas.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the Executive Board of Directors. The Board will select the top three (3) nominees and these names will appear on the Ballot. This ballot will be mailed to all members to be voted on.Each Chamber member will have only one (1) vote. These selected finalists must be present at the award presentation (Feb.4, 2020 or weather date Feb.11, 2019)
FUTURE LEADERS AWARD:
- Must be 18 or under and has not graduated High School yet.
- Must actively work to create a better community (This can be through volunteerism, supporting peers in a positive manner and being a productive member of society).
- Actions which qualify must have been to benefit the Spring River and/or surrounding areas.
- Must be present to receive award during the banquet and, hopefully, be able to present the award to the following year’s recipient..
- Candidate should have distinguished himself/herself by love of and vigorous support for the community.
- Candidate must live in the Spring River Area, which includes: Ash Flat, Hardy, Highland, Cherokee Village or surrounding areas
- A committee will be selecting the winner of the Future Leader Award.
- The finalists must be present at the award presentation (Feb.4, 2020 or weather date Feb.11, 2019).
We appreciate your cooperation in submitting nominees as soon as possible. They may be emailed to: [email protected]