RE: E. WILSON GREEN AWARD & FUTURE LEADERS AWARD NOMINATIONS
DEADLINE: December 31, 2020
To: All S.R.A.C.C. Members,
Below are downloadable nomination forms for the E. Wilson Green Award and the Future Leaders Award.2020 E.WILSON GREEN Nomination form
2020 FUTURE LEADER AWARD Nomination form
These awards are usually presented at our annual banquet, which has been postponed or possibly canceled due to Covid. If it is canceled, we will be giving the awards personally and recorded on Facebook and Press Releases.
The E. Wilson Green Award was first given in 1990 and is presented in memory of the late Chamber volunteer/leader, E. Wilson Green, who served as a board member and was an instrumental participant in the Chamber for many years.
The award is presented to a person or organization for outstanding contributions to the Chamber and/or this community. This Nominee does not have to be a member of the S.R.A.C.C. Please give proper and due consideration to a deserving person or organization for this outstanding award.
RULES FOR E.WILSON GREEN AWARD:
- The candidate should have distinguished himself/herself by love of and vigorous support for the community.
- No previous E.Wilson Green Award winner may be nominated or receive the award again.
- Candidate must live in the Spring River Area, which includes: Ash Flat, Hardy, Highland, Cherokee Village or surrounding areas.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the Executive Board of Directors. The Board will select the top three (3) nominees and these names will appear on the Ballot. This ballot will be mailed to all members to be voted on. Each Chamber member will have only one (1) vote.
- Must be present to receive award during the banquet (if held) and, hopefully, be able to present the award to the following year’s recipient..
RULES FOR FUTURE LEADER AWARD:
- Must be 18 or under and has not graduated High School yet.
- Must actively work to create a better community (This can be through volunteerism, supporting peers in a positive manner and being a productive member of society).
- Actions which qualify must have been to benefit the Spring River and/or surrounding areas.
- Must be present to receive award during the banquet (if held) and, hopefully, be able to present the award to the following year’s recipient.
- Candidate should have distinguished himself/herself by love of and vigorous support for the community.
- Candidate must live in the Spring River Area, which includes: Ash Flat, Hardy, Highland, Cherokee Village or surrounding areas
- A committee will be selecting the winner of the Future Leader Award.
We appreciate your cooperation in submitting nominees as soon as possible.
They may be emailed to: [email protected]
Or, mailed to: SRACC, PO Box 1015, Hardy, AR 72542