The purpose of the Spring River Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote and advance the commercial, industrial, civic, tourism and historical interest of the cities of Ash Flat, Cherokee Village, Hardy, Highland and the surrounding Sharp County area.
Our primary goals are to strengthen our local economy, to promote the community, provide networking opportunities, represent the interest of business with government, and develop community leaders.
Neither our mission, nor any of these goals can be met unless we partner with you to make our region’s future brighter. Please consider becoming a member of the Spring River Area Chamber of Commerce. You won’t be able to measure all the benefits you will experience, but here’s a list of opportunities members have to partner with the Chamber:
- Formal recognition as a member of the SRACC throughout the year
- Membership identification for display in your business
- Referrals by the Chamber
- Listing on the Chamber of Commerce website and in our membership guide
- Marketing and social networking opportunities throughout the year including Business After Hours, Lunch with the Chamber and more
- Promotion of your business’s events and specials
- Opportunities to sponsor local events throughout the year
- Included on Chamber email blast to stay updated on local happenings
- Ribbon cuttings for grand openings and re-openings
- Educational and consulting opportunities courtesy of the Chamber for members only
Dear Future Spring River Area Business,
I want to personally welcome you to our beautiful and charming part of North Central Arkansas! What you’ll find here is a close-knit community full of local pride and friendly people. Stick around, and you’ll soon find your perfect fit in Spring River area!
As president of the Spring River Area Chamber of Commerce, I want to encourage you to explore our list of SRACC Members. These are wonderful and reputable businesses owned and run by some of our town’s finest! There is a strong focus on local business growth and expansion of education throughout our community, and the hard work put in by our town’s leaders is paying off in a big way, thanks to the support of our loyal, enthusiastic townspeople.
Please email, call and, especially, come by the Chamber office to find everything you need to get settled in. We are happy to help you with information and tips to bring you up-to-speed on everything our area has to offer!
Our town’s may be small, but our list of selling points is big, and the heart of the community is even bigger! Your presence here is just another step in the bright future of our area.
I look forward to meeting you soon and helping you to call the Spring River area “home!”
Ethan Barnes, 2019 SRACC President