The purpose of the Spring River Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote and advance the commercial, industrial, civic, tourism and historical interest of the cities of Ash Flat, Cherokee Village, Hardy, Highland and the surrounding Sharp County area.
Our primary goals are to strengthen our local economy, to promote the community, provide networking opportunities, represent the interest of business with government, and develop community leaders.
Neither our mission, nor any of these goals can be met unless we partner with you to make our region’s future brighter. Please consider becoming a member of the Spring River Area Chamber of Commerce. You won’t be able to measure all the benefits you will experience, but here’s a list of opportunities members have to partner with the Chamber:
- Formal recognition as a member of the SRACC throughout the year
- Membership identification for display in your business
- Referrals by the Chamber
- Listing on the Chamber of Commerce website and in our membership guide
- Marketing and social networking opportunities throughout the year including Business After Hours, Lunch with the Chamber and more
- Promotion of your business’s events and specials
- Opportunities to sponsor local events throughout the year
- Included on Chamber email blast to stay updated on local happenings
- Ribbon cuttings for grand openings and re-openings
- Educational and consulting opportunities courtesy of the Chamber for members only
- Member-to-Member Discount Program: and and receive discounts with other Chamber members