Please find below a list of all of the most recent guides to the aid and programs being made available to assist businesses during the ongoing pandemic, including our newest guide to the paid sick and FMLA programs.
Please find at the links below new and updated resources that the U.S. Chamber has developed to assist businesses access resources created under the CARES Act (Phase III bill). This includes an update to the guide we released several days ago on the Paycheck Protection Program.
- NEW – Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- NEW – Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- UPDATED – Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (Paycheck Protection Program)
Additionally, the U.S. Department of Treasury issued additional guidance yesterday regarding the Paycheck Protection Program. Links to the resources provided by Treasury can be found, or on their webpage.
- A top-line overview of the program can be found here.
- If you’re a lender, more information can be found here.
- If you’re a borrower, more information can be found here.
- The application for borrowers can be found here.
Thank you and I hope that everyone is well and safe.